How to Get the Word Out About Your 3D Printers
- Set up on mobile carts, and use and store near the front door or other prominent spot if you can
- Showcase student examples of projects on display tables in the library as well as on your library blog and/or website.
Market to teachers!
- Remind teachers of the availability to classes through your newsletter, emails, one-on-one conversations
- Share class project ideas at department meetings; 3D design projects support skills in math, art, computer programming, and more
- Hold regular Library Maker Fairs and include easy 3D design activities
- Offer school-wide challenges. For example, last December students were challenged to create holiday cookie cutters.